- Be prepared to sign admission forms. These include a financial screening performed with our financial counselor. If you need help, have your representative, power of attorney, or family member available to work with us prior to your admission. If you have special directive documents, bring them with you so we may make copies for our records.
- Bring all Medical Insurance cards so we may verify your insurance and make sure you have coverage. Please include any commercial and long term care insurance cards/plans you have such as: Medicare Part D, Medicare A & B, Medicaid, Blue Cross, AARP, HMO, PPO’s, etc.
- Bring clothing: sneakers or rubber-soled tie shoes, socks, undergarments, comfortable slacks or other clothing with a stretch waist. Tops can be long or short sleeved but also bring sweaters or jackets for changes in temperature. You may also want your own personal care items.
- Laundry may be done here or you may wish to make private arrangements. Please note that we use institutional type washers and dryers, therefore, delicate fabrics should not be washed. Please label all clothing.
- A barber and hairdresser are available on-site, by appointment for your convenience.
- You may participate in the many recreational activities which are posted and announced each day.
- Meals are served in the dining room. Guest meals are available with advance notice. Please register guests at the receptionist desk.
- Pants/shorts (elastic waists and easy closure)
- Underwear (1 week supply)
- Socks (1 week supply)
- Jogging/sweat suits
- Pajamas/night gown
Reminder of Home:
- Bedside clock
- Hobby items
- Postcards/stationery/address book/stamps
Although we provide these items, you may wish to bring your own personal brands.
- Comb/hair brush
- Razor (non-electric)
- Hearing aid(s) and batteries
- Dentures & denture supplies (if needed)